Connecting you to accommodation after a natural disaster.

The Temporary Accommodation Service assists households affected by a natural disaster to find safe, secure and accessible temporary accommodation while their home is repaired or rebuilt.

If you were living in a property when it was damaged by natural disaster and need help to find somewhere to live while your home is repaired or rebuilt, our coordinators can connect you to services and resources to help get you back on your feet.

Jump to top